Are you passionate about delivering outstanding practical Legal Solutions?
We are looking for a talented Corporate / Legal Counsel to join our Legal & Regulatory Affairs Team.
This role provides the opportunity to support SALT in a large variety of Corporate, Legal and Regulatory matters and projects [including corporate governance; Telco and commercial contracts; Legal operations incl. contract management; Data Protection; Regulatory matters].
In this role you will be part of the Corporate Affairs division, closely collaborating with Finance, Sales & Marketing, Customer Operations and other functions.This position requires good judgment, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills, and great attention to detail.
- Review and negotiation of a wide range of telco and commercial contracts, including General Terms and Conditions.
- Preparation and update of frame-contracts and templates
- Manage HR legal matters
- Draft, review and maintain corporate governance documentation
- Supporting a wide range of regulatory matters and initiatives
- Day-to-day interaction with senior leaders, and external authorities and institutions
- Outside counsel management
- Review of compliance policies and programs
- You have a Law (master) degree [from a Swiss university], LL.M and /or bar exam
- You have at minimum 3-7 years post-qualified legal experience, ideally from a reputed law firm and in-house
- You have excellent language skills in English and German [with the ability to draft complex legal documents]; (French being a plus)
- You have the ability to manage a large number and variety of mission-critical projects, working independently and often in ambiguous environments;
- You are a team player and consensus builder;
- You have the ability to effectively collaborate with business clients at all levels throughout the organization; and you bring the highest standards of ethics and professional integrity.