Are you passionate about telecommunications and finance operations? Do you want to see your activities having tangible impacts on the company operations and finance position?
Well, we are looking for talented people who continuously strive for simplicity, who dare to be original and most especially who excel in providing outstanding service every day.
The position reports to the CFO.Come and join us to live a unique experience as a Director Customer Finance. The company offers attractive working conditions and a dynamic environment.
- Manage a team of 15+ collaborators to execute the Customer Finance strategy.
- Keep the overall responsibility for the integrity of Salt revenue streams as well as customer’s financial lifecycle.
- Supervise the creditmanagement and collectionof revenueensuring a permanent balance between sales opportunity, customer experience and risks to Salt.
- Ensure the correct and timely charging/ billing, the management of payments and receivable and the protection against revenue loss and fraud.
- Be responsible for the commissioning of third party resellers as well as revenue share models execution
- Provide support to the CFO and assist in decision making process
- Minimum 10 years postgraduate experience, 5 years of which should be in a role of responsibility in fraud, revenue assurance/ billing and or receivables management, within the Telecommunications industry.
- Proven organizational and management skills, successfully managing large teams of different skills levels and cultural backgrounds.
- Experience and knowledge of Billing, Credit/ Fraud Risk, collection techniques, in a high volume retail environment (for e.g. in telecom, banking, credit card, internet industry).
- Auditing experience and other financial management work experience valuable