This publication has expired. The last date when this publication was published was 3/20/23.
KENDRIS is a leading, independent Swiss partner for family office, trust and fiduciary services, Swiss and international tax and legal advice, accounting, outsourcing and art management. Our clients include companies, individuals and families as well as family offices, financial institutions, law firms and tax consultancies. In our multicultural company, we employ around 180 experts from over 35 different nationalities.
Assistant Trust Administration (f, m, d)
- Electronic recording, monitoring and administration of client data
- Support of the mandate head in the daily administrative tasks of trusts, companies and foundations
- Support in payment transactions including monitoring and filing documents as well as keeping client files
- Exchange of administrative correspondence with business partners, colleagues and clients in English
- Support of the team leader and senior mandate heads in various tasks
- Commercial apprenticeship or equivalent
- 1 to 2 years work experience in the Trust administration or private client business
- Flexible and proactive personality who enjoys working in a team and is interested in digital processes
- Reliable, independent, accurate and diligent
- Fluent in Business English, additional languages are an add-on (e. g. Russian, Turkish, Spanish)