This publication has expired. The last date when this publication was published was 8/8/22.
KENDRIS is a leading, independent Swiss partner for family office, trust and fiduciary services, Swiss and international tax and legal advice, accounting, outsourcing and art management. Our clients include companies, individuals and families as well as family offices, financial institutions, law firms and tax consultancies. In our multicultural company, we employ around 180 experts from over 35 different nationalities.
Junior Trust Officer/Administrator (a)
- Electronic recording, monitoring and administration of client data
- Support of the mandate head in the daily administrative tasks of trusts, companies and foundations (bank account openings, review & approval financial statements, preparation and signing of minutes/resolution, incorporation of offshore companies, payment instructions)
- Exchange of administrative correspondence with business partners, bankers, lawyers, assets managers, service providers clients in English
- Support of the team leader and senior mandate heads in various tasks
- Commercial apprenticeship or equivalent
- 1 to 2 years work experience in the Trust administration or private client business is an advantage
- Flexible and proactive personality who enjoys working in a team and is interested in digital processes
- Reliable, independent, accurate and diligent
- Fluent in Business English and good level of spoken and written German is welcome, additional languages are an add-on