This publication has expired. The last date when this publication was published was 5/17/22.
KENDRIS is a leading, independent Swiss partner for family office, trust and fiduciary services, Swiss and international tax and legal advice, accounting, outsourcing and art management. Our clients include companies, individuals and families as well as family offices, financial institutions, law firms and tax consultancies. In our multicultural company, we employ around 180 experts from over 35 different nationalities.
We are looking for a Senior Assistant Trust Administration, working part-time in our Head office in Zurich and part-time in our office in Aarau.
(Senior) Assistant international Trust Administration (a)
- Administer different structures for international finance, real estate companies and trusts
- Support of the mandate head and international clients; correspond with mandate-related contact people such as lawyers, advisers or private bankers (in English)
- Handle administrative tasks and ensure compliance with business and legal requirements (AML, CRS, FATCA)
- Manage dossiers as well as electronic client and company data
- Collaborate in internal and client-related projects
- Commercial apprenticeship or equivalent; ideally experience in family office or trust company
- Several years of work experience in a similar position
- Dynamic, open-minded, and initiative personality who approaches new challenges with motivation and takes responsibility
- Good knowledge of common IT programs and openness to new digital solutions
- Fluent in Business English and German (spoken and written)