This publication has expired. The last date when this publication was published was 1/16/22.
KENDRIS is a leading, independent Swiss partner for family office, trust and fiduciary services, Swiss and international tax and legal advice, accounting, outsourcing and art management. Our clients include companies, individuals and families as well as family offices, financial institutions, law firms and tax consultancies. In our multicultural company, we employ around 180 experts from over 35 different nationalities.
Junior Manager Trust Administration (f/m/d)
- Administer different structures for international finance, real estate companies and trusts
- Support of the mandate heads and international clients; correspond with mandate-related contact people such as lawyers, advisers or private bankers (in English)
- Handle administrative tasks and ensure compliance with business and legal requirements (AML, CRS, FATCA)
- Manage dossiers as well as electronic client and company data
- Collaborate in internal and client-related projects
- Commercial apprenticeship or equivalent; ideally STEP qualification (TEP) or in training
- Several years of work experience in the international trust business
- Dynamic, open-minded, and initiative personality who approaches new challenges with motivation and takes responsibility
- Good knowledge of common IT programs and openness to new digital solutions
- Fluent in Business English (spoken and written), additional languages as Mandarin or Spanish are an advantage