KENDRIS (Cyprus) Ltd
This publication has expired. The last date when this publication was published was 10/16/21.
KENDRIS is a leading, independent Swiss partner for family office, trust and fiduciary services, Swiss and international tax and legal advice, accounting, outsourcing and art management. Our clients include companies, individuals and families as well as family offices, financial institutions, law firms and tax consultancies. In our multicultural company, we employ around 180 experts from over 35 different nationalities.
Financial and Investment Reporting accountant (f, m, d)
- Bookkeeping and financial reporting of Cyprus and international investment companies in accordance with IFRS, IAS and global GAAPs
- Fund accounting experience is highly desirable
- Preparation of bank reconciliations and revaluations of securities portfolios
- Preparation and submission of VAT and VIES returns
- Assistance in preparation of accounting folders for audit and handling of audit requests
- Ability to identify financial reporting treatment of complex financial assets transactions is a must
- Excellent written and oral communication in English is a must
- IT applications – excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Team player, self-motivated, and able to work independently for timely delivery of work under strict deadlines
- Openness to learn new things and to multi-task and vary priorities