This publication has expired. The last date when this publication was published was 9/17/21.
KENDRIS is a leading, independent Swiss partner for family office, trust and fiduciary services, Swiss and international tax and legal advice, accounting, outsourcing and art management. Our clients include companies, individuals and families as well as family offices, financial institutions, law firms and tax consultancies. In our multicultural company, we employ around 180 experts from over 35 different nationalities.
Manager Trust Administration (f, m, d)
- Independent administration of international business companies, trusts and foundations
- Support international clients and liaise (mainly in English) with mandate-related contacts
- Handle administrative tasks and ensure compliance with business, legal and regulatory requirements (AML, CRS, FATCA)
- Manage dossiers as well as electronic client and entity data
- Collaborate in internal and client-related projects
- Higher education or University degree (economics, law or similar); ideally STEP qualified (TEP) or in training
- Several years of work experience in the international trust business
- Dynamic and open-minded personality, who is able to take initiative and approaches new challenges with high motivation and enthusiasm
- Good knowledge of common IT programs and openness to new digital solutions
- Fluent in German and English (spoken and written), additional languages are an advantage